Pages

About Me

My photo
Dubai, -, United Arab Emirates
In short Friendly and Romantic :D

O'clock

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Poetry

Today I will talk about one of my interests
As a UAE National, one of our traditions is poetry and I discovered that I'm also interested in Poetry when I was in grade 9 or even before. When I was in school I always loved to read poetry and my teachers liked the way of my reading. Then later on I tried to write some lines starting from 2 lines, then by time I reached to write about 12 to 15 lines.But my writing always when I'm in full emotion, whether am sad or happy and as you know emotions is the way of describing that converted in a meaningful poem. Whenever it comes to poetry I like to listen and try to understand it's meaning. To enhance this interest I'm following some Arabic poets in twitter. I never focused on other languages but I believe that poetry is beautiful in whatever language because it comes directly from the heart.

2 comments:

  1. you are right poetry beautiful in whatever language, but I prefer urdu

    ReplyDelete
  2. just for you ..

    "Zindagi khuda ki niyamat hain
    ise khush dile se jina seekho
    Na kabhi mayoos tu rahein
    Rab se mere yeh dua har pal ho "

    ;)

    ReplyDelete