Pages

About Me

My photo
Dubai, -, United Arab Emirates
In short Friendly and Romantic :D

O'clock

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Favorite Activity

Sports


As I posted earlier about my interest in poetry, today I will share with you my second interest which is sports. Since I was a child I used to love sport classes and I've always been the leader of a group where they follow my steps after the teacher’s instructions. I am usually one of the players who are chosen to perform in front of the audience continuously. We used to do some exercises with and without balls, in pairs and individually. Unfortunately I never joined a club to enhance my sport skills it was only in the school until the school stopped giving sports classes.

Later on when I joined DWC, the gym attracted me a lot and I was very interested in the games they have such as badminton, table tennis and basketball, beside a new game that I always wanted to play which is squash. I practiced squash with my friend and sometimes alone, so when the sports day came my friend and I played squash in a way that made the instructors proud. Moreover table tennis instructors where also amazed with my playing because I didn’t let the ball go for maybe 5 minutes =).
In addition I did cycling and had a great tour around the campus, a year later I wanted to do the same but sadly I broke my hand after a minute or two of starting to ride the cycle and I couldn’t enjoy the sports day =(.

Now I became very lazy as a result of not having any partner to join my happiness. I really need to encourage myself to do some exercises in order to be active again.
Here I am sharing with you all a video on the basics of squash 


2 comments:

  1. I think you should join a club, it will be a good start for you..
    And don't wait for your friends to encourage you, may be they will not....never

    ReplyDelete