Pages

About Me

My photo
Dubai, -, United Arab Emirates
In short Friendly and Romantic :D

O'clock

Friday, April 27, 2012

Nature

I'm thinking of a new post ... what to post ??????
hmmm I will post some random pictures about nature that attracts me the most 





The Rain Fall
"Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet" 
Roger Miller


"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief... and unspeakable love."  
Washington Irving Rain Fall quotes


                                                
The Waterfall
"It isn't where you come from, its where you are going .. that counts"
Ella Fitzgerald





The Snow
"When you see the white color, you feel of the peace around you"
 Me =)








 The Fire Flames 
I enjoy to feel cold with a smooth touch of warmth 



Hope you Liked it as I do 

4 comments: