Pages

About Me

My photo
Dubai, -, United Arab Emirates
In short Friendly and Romantic :D

O'clock

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Feeling Blue

Today I'm Not In The MoOd of Doing anything useful .. 

I woke up today and decided to go to the Gym and do some exercise .. I went to the College Gym and did some cycling ... Now am at home and not feeling like working  .. but still I thought I will post something ... so am now here writing whatever comes to my mind ... after this post I'm going to watch an arabic serial called " Bain Al Madi Wal Hub" which means between the Past and Love .. it is a story of a girl "Laila" who lived with her mother in London Knowing nothing about her family and country ... whenever she asks her mother questions related to that her mother gets angry and she gets a pain in her heart as she is a heart patient .. One day her mother died and Laila decided to go and search for the truth and the secret her mother hide it from her since she was a child.


5 comments:

  1. Yes, I remember that one day Nadia and Hana were speaking about this serial and they recommended to see it. I will watch it after two weeks after finishing my projects and exams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you really need to watch it .. it's really amaazing

      Delete
  2. I didn't see the serial but the serials of this actress are very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah she is the only reason that made me see this serial .. then came the actor .. I love to see them together <3 <3

      Delete