Pages

About Me

My photo
Dubai, -, United Arab Emirates
In short Friendly and Romantic :D

O'clock

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rabab

Today is the day we all were waiting for .....

But before I tell you why .. 
I will talk about this person first because the reason is related to her. Her name is Rabab, I call her Rabilla :D, we first met on the first year of college "Higher Diploma  year 01". My first impression on her was that she was very annoying and she asks question a lot. Actually she must not be blamed because she faced some problems regarding the college portal in the first few days. Later on we became good friends beside three more, two of them are currently in Finance and one is Nadia who is still my friend in my class along with Rabab. We share lots of good memories together and we really had fun being friends. When we met first she was engaged then I attended her engagement ceremony as well as her wedding. I feel like I shared a very big part of her happiness and TODAY is the day all class were waiting She Got Her First Baby after a journey of Nine months.

I still remember every moment ...  it seems like yesterday ... days are moving quickly and we are getting older and older ... we were children, became teenagers, some of us became mothers, and finally we really became WOMEN


I would like to take this opportunity to thank her for her help and support towards my studies and wish her a very happy life with her family.      










4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rabab on this new baby you are bringing into this world :)

    I know She will be a wonderful mother ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rabab on the birth of ^_^ Fatma ^_^
    May your little one fill your heart with joy :) and I am sure you will be great parents, Insha'allah ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rabab and may God give you all happiness in the wold and really she is very supporting friend....

    ReplyDelete